Pages

01 November, 2010

Ramble should be my middle name

I feel like doing everything and nothing with you.
The greatest part about that, is that I know it doesn't feel awkward to do "nothing" with you. I'm comfortable enough around you to just lie and talk for hours, and that rarely happens to me. I appreciate your company a whole lot. Now, all I need to do is come out of my shell and remind myself to take action, whenever I feel the urge, and kiss you. There were quite a few times last night, where I felt like holding your hand or just be close to you, but I couldn't get myself to act on it, because I was so scared you'd think I was too clingy or cheesy, or that the people around us would tease us and call us boring. But I'll never find out, unless I give it a go. Fear won't lead me anywhere. Sure, I'm getting better day by day, but it wouldn't hurt me to speed up the process a little. All I know is that you're really growing on me, and I'm enjoying it.

I've listened to a lot of A Fine Frenzy, tonight. Just switched to Tegan and Sara. Great music really does cure a hangover! Not as much as great company, though. Oh well, I think I'll go back to my trance, now.

No comments: