Pages

09 November, 2010

Never again!

About two weeks ago, I had this great idea that me and Janne should watch Paranormal Activity. And so we did. We got a bit freaked out, and couldn't quite figure out which of the different endings we liked the most. But it didn't terrify me that much, and I sort of forgot it, in all my happiness and positivity. Well, after watching the first one, we then decided that we had to watch the second one in the cinema. And that's what we did, last night. Holy F, that movie is creepy! Mostly the little boy just freaks me out. I hate kids, it's mean, but I really do. They're always the creepiest in the movies, even when they're not trying to be! Also, I hated that you never really found out if the sweet, innocent dog was okay. Animals getting hurt in horror movies - that's something my heart just can't stand! So, all in all, I'm sort of thrilled that Janne decided to sleep at my place, 'cause if she hadn't, I wouldn't have slept at all. Well, we didn't sleep that much, basically just stayed up talking, meheh. But sleep's overrated anyway, when a sweet girl is lying next to you. ^^,

So, I've been in desperate need of some new music, lately. Haven't really gotten around to finding anything much, except the new Linkin Park album. It's amazing! I've seriously re-fallen in love with them. The beat to the first song is epic, and I listen to it almost every day when I walk home from school, feeling like I could rule the world. Ha! Also, I love their versatility, which they show perfectly in song number two. The lyrics are beautiful, too.

No comments: