Pages

01 November, 2010

Aggression, out of nowhere

This day started out stressful and crappy, I woke up late and had to ride my bike to best friend's place, where we were gonna take the bus to our school. Well, we changed our plans, after spending way too much time eating our own weight in food and soda. Instead of school, we went shopping at the mall, to cure our sickness. I always end up spending way too much money when we go shopping, but today I really needed to buy some happiness in the shape of movies, cd's and clothes. So, I ended up buying The Kooks - Konk, two shirts, Fight Club, Fucking Åmål, Death Proof and Milk. Yay.

Now I'm just sitting in my bed, listening to some of my old, angry music, 'cause that's what I'm in the mood for. I seriously don't know what happened to my mood, must be the lack of a social life and humour. Oh well, at least I can get some of my aggression out by listening to Thrice, Blindside, Three Days Grace, Silverstein, KoRn, you name it. Now I kind of understand why I was such a downer back then, listening to this music. Ha.



I feel like doing something stupid. Luckily I think I learned from my mistakes, for once, so I'm gonna stop myself from doing something irrational. No more, I say. Let's stick to the music, for now.

No comments: