Pages

19 November, 2010

Fighting the cold weather with songs

The weather is shitty today. Well, again today. I sure haven't missed the danish winter, not even the snow is real. The fact that I had to ride my bike through the snow and rain today didn't make it better. Can't say this tiny bit of snow made me miss christmas any more. I don't know what's gotten into me, but at the time, I'm not looking forward to christmas. I'm hoping it'll pass when me and best friend start wearing our christmas hats to school. I think it's all this school and money mess that's gotten in the way of my christmas spirit. If that ever passes, I'll be sure to let you know!

Either way, I'm looking forward to this weekend. I actually had plans about staying in tonight, having my own, private movie and series marathon. "Sadly" Janne got in the way of that when she convinced me to go with her and Sacha to a LGBT get-together. Not really complaining, I don't mind the great company. ^^, Tomorrow we're going to celebrate Lili's birthday, freezing our asses off in an amusement park. Hopefully we'll have too much fun to notice the cold! Afterwards, at about midnight, we're joining best friend, Sabine and one of my classmates at CC, once again.
Should be a great night! *fingers crossed*

Since the cold weather is already doing its best to ruin my mood, I'm fighting it by finding warmth in songs that remind me of summer and spring. *trance*

1 comment:

Sacha said...

Og vi ser frem til dit selskab!! :-*