Pages

13 November, 2010

My bloody Friday

Can't remember when I've last spent a saturday at home. It's probably not a bad thing to detoxicate my body, every once in a while.

My bigsis is the luckiest girl right now, she's at the Paramore concert in London, at the O2 Arena. Should've gone with her, but I couldn't possibly afford it, sadly. Wish I was standing right next to her right now, listening to Hayley's awesome voice and beautiful face!

I went to my school's Halloween party last night, dressed as a vampire. It was awesome! Seriously scared about how much I love my fangs. I'll probably end up wearing them to school, like one of those vampire-freaks who are so obsessed that they dress like a vampire. Wait, I already am! Haha.
After the Halloween party, me and best friend joined Janne and Sabine at this gaybar called Vela, for some beer. I was already pretty drunk, so I made the wise choice not to drink too much, and I actually remember the whole evening, which is new! Ha. Janne slept at my place, which sort of saved me from doing something stupid, seeing as how I ended up extremely moody, at the end of the night. Don't know why, really. I guess my head's sort of a mess, at the time. And my money problems are getting the best of me. Wish they wouldn't.


Me and best friend, all vamped up!

Already getting my Mike Posner groove on, warming up for the concert me and Katrine are going to in March. Looking forward to seeing him! I rarely like his kind of music, but he's actually quite awesome. His new album hasn't disappointed me, luckily!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Selvom det var pga. noget "dårligt" at du nævnte din bigsis i din blog, gjorde det hende glad alligevel ;)

Jeg tænker på vores video hver eneste gang jeg hører CrushCrushCrush live. Savner de tider <3