Pages

31 October, 2010

A weekend to remember

This weekend's been s o awesome. I went to a huge house in Sorø with my classmates, from friday to saturday, where we got extremely drunk, played playstation and listened to great music. The next day, me and best friend started drinking at about 1PM and I didn't stop until 6AM, the next day. Janne picked us up and we drove to my place, where Tobias joined us for some cherrywine/cola, before we went over to Sabine, to dress up like a group of zombies, for the Halloween party at CC. We looked awesome, btw! Pictures are comin' right up. Since I was already drunk - and had been the whole day - it didn't take me long to get so shitfaced I can't remember half of the night. That's probably not all bad, considering my camera died and the bar ran out of whiskey. Not good! Well, all in all, I wish I could turn back time and expereince this weekend all over again. Janne and Toby slept at my place, and we woke up looking like we really were dead, but started curing the nausea with a horror movie and a lot of soda. This sunday had all the potential in the world, to be a great day, but when Janne and Toby went home, all the potential disappeared. Now I'm just sitting here, reminiscing all by myself, with the company of my restlessness. I wish I could go to Haslev and start a hangover-marathon with Janne, like we did a few weekends ago. She's quite addicting, really. "I'm smitten, I'm bitten, I'm hooked, I'm cooked, I'm stuck like glue! You make me, make me hungry for you."

Well, we took about 100 photos on the trip, but they aren't all that funny or interesting, so I thought 4 would be enough. Drunk people tend to take crappy pictures. :'D

And now, for some CC pictures! Creepy looking zombies coming up;

No comments: