Pages

01 November, 2010

Snap out of it, grrrl

My mother always tells me that intelligent people have the ability to feel a higher state of happiness. Sadly, that also means they feel a deeper state of sadness, when it hits them. I'm not saying I feel intelligent, 'cause I really don't, but my moodswings tell otherwise. On any other day, I'd be able to look at this from a positive angle, and remember how happy I can be when I am, but right now this monday's gotten the best of me. For now, at least. Tomorrow's a new day, and I'm looking forward to waiting in line for me and best friend's tickets to the world premiere of H.P. We've been waiting for this day for a long time! And I'm hoping to see that sweet girl, too. That'll lighten up my mood, better than anything else.

"Never played truth or dare.
I'd have to check my mirror to see if I'm still here."
- Ahh. Time for some more Billy Talent.

No comments: