Pages

15 November, 2010

Soundtrack to my sunday night


Oh, what a sunday. Feels like my mind is already feeling the monday that's coming up. Well, technically it >is< monday already, considering it's past midnight. I don't feel ready for school and responsibility yet. More than anything, I don't feel like sleeping alone, after getting used to having Janne by my side. All this everyday life isn't all that appealing, after so many great weekends. If only I could live in a world filled with Fridays and Saturdays, I'd be happy. Wishful thinking won't get me anywhere, I think I'll go to sleep now, and dream about this week going faster than ever, and look forward to another weekend with Lili's birthday and more awesome company, coming up. Well, first of all, I'm looking forward to this wednesday night, when me and best friend are going to the "pre" premiere of Harry Potter. It's gonna be amazing!
Night, everyone.

No comments: