Pages

04 November, 2010

Ups and downs go hand in hand

Today I spent about 800DKK on my ticket home from Haslev, thanks to the shitty train lady, who gave my a penalty fee for not paying the right amount of money for my ticket. How could >I< know that I should've paid more? I feel completely screwed over, like always, by DSB. Retards, every single one of them. Well, me and my mom've already sent them a complaint letter, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope that they'll cancel and forget about it all. Ha! Not the way I was expecting my trip to Haslev to end, after being so happy and high on her company.

I love coming home from Haslev, to find my bed's been invaded by muddy footprints, left by my beloved dog. Thanks, Frostie! Just what I needed.

Kinda strange to run into your ex girlfriend's ex girlfriend, when she was probably one of the people you'd least expect to run into. Not complaining, though! She's sweet, and we catched up and drank some more beer. I've already met Anna and Ann in Haslev.. What's up with that? Had completely forgotten that they lived in Haslev! Nicely done, Laura. Haha. Guess Janne isn't the only awesome person in that little town!

Still, no worries! I'm gonna go back to my pink, floating cloud now, and get back to thinking happy thoughts.

Got you anyway
I'm gonna say that I've been taken over
No, let's go again
You tell me when
And I'll be taking over
.

2 comments:

Trine said...

I stedet for bare at gå tilbage til happy thoughts. Hvad så med at gå tilbage til ansvarlighed? *sad face*

LΛURΛ. said...

Comin' right up. <3