Pages

06 November, 2010

No memory, whatsoever!

Drunk times, last night. Actually, so drunk, I can't even remember 90% of the night. I'm thinking that's a good thing, 'cause best friend told me I puked outside of Masken, where we got free beer and an awesome hat! Too many shots, in too little time. But I'm not complaining! My hangover isn't that bad, and I'm gonna drown it in more alcohol, later. We're drinking Mojito's, at our CC warm up! Awesomeness.

I must've done something right, 'cause I woke op with a card in my bag, that gives me free access to Be Proud, tonight. Sadly, it only lasts for tonight, and I'm going to CC with a bunch of sweet girls. I'd choose that over Proud, any day!

3 comments:

Trine said...

Jaaa, fri adgang! Som vi ikke kunne udnytte på grund af en retard med bræk, hahaha <3

LΛURΛ. said...

Men en lækker retard!

Trine said...

Du er altid så freaking hot, honey!