Pages

24 November, 2010

Miss Von D, under construction!

Right, so.. Time has gone by extremely fast, and already, the Hollywood party is getting close. It's already this Saturday, and I'm stressing out about my costume. I bought a corset, but I discovered what a stupid idea that was, after trying it on a few times, and realizing I could hardly breathe, let alone drink in it. And I'm planning on getting a bit shitfaced, so I've had to find another outfit. So far I've been through my whole closet, turned it upside down, and this is what I came up with;

The quality is a bit crappy, but all in all, it's a see-through top, and a vest to cover up most of my body,
so I won't look like a complete... Well, self-confident Kat. It's not as see-through as it is on the picture!

It doesn't look much like Kat yet, I know that. But keep in mind, the make up and tattoos are missing. They're pretty much the two most important things. Camilla is doing my makeup, 'cause of her awesome skills, which I lack. For the tattoos, I'm a bit screwed. I'm planning on making them - as in, drawing them - onto a pair of see-through leggings, but it'll take me ages, and of course they won't look all that great. But that's probably all I have time and money for.
We'll see how it works out!

No comments: