Pages

18 August, 2010

Thanks, "friend".

Wow, major wake up call, once again. This is just what I needed to take my mind off of her. An evil friend to bitch about! Yay. I'm actually quite surprised about how cold hearted you really are. Good thing I didn't really need your friendship anyway, when you don't seem to know what it means to be there for a friend. Changes can sometimes be good, I just learned.

Tomorrow, me and best friend are going to school early, once again, to hear if there's an open spot in her class, for me. I'm keeping my toes and fingers crossed, I really need some hope.

Lili and I are going to Copenhagen Pride together, this saturday, and I can't wait. Best friend is going with us too, don't know if she's gonna join us later, or if she wants to walk with us in the parade. We'll find out. I can't wait, now that I've decided not to let the thought of her ruin my Pride. It's not worth it. I deserve some celebration, for once. Yeah, that might sound selfish, but sometimes you need to be, and if that's what keeps me going, then that's what I'm gonna be.

Also, my school is having an "intro" party, this friday. I think it's gonna be great. There are actually quite a lot of cool people at my school, and I can't wait to get wasted and hopefully talk to some of them.

Bring me some happiness, world.
Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Uh, introfest! Det skal du glæde dig til :D <3