Pages

11 August, 2010

Hope for the hopeless.

It's up to her, what happens. She holds the cards. And although it makes my stomach turn and my heart ache, that's the way it has to be. I owe her that. I owe her everything, really. I don't deserve her forgiveness, but it's all I want. I don't know if I'm naive to think she'll take me back, put I have to keep the hope going. I'm not strong enough to let her go. At least I know I've done what I can. I've told her how I feel, and that's all I can do for now, except wait.

Until then, I'll just keep smoking cigarettes, cancer or not, and listen to a hell of a lot of A Fine Frenzy.
Yeah. That's what I'll do. I can't face any of my friends, yet, so the company of my music will have to do.

You deserve happiness, whether or not I'm gonna be a part of it.
I'm crossing all my fingers and toes. The calm before the storm is never easy.

No comments: