Pages

10 August, 2010

Infinity.

Jeg prøver at holde mig kørende, men det er svært.
Hver gang jeg sidder alene på mit værelse, kan jeg mærke tårerne presse på.

Alt hvad jeg sagde til dig var slet ikke thought through. Og du misforstod mig. I didn't wanna end things, I just needed you to know what I did, and that I was sorry. But your tone and resentment towards me paralyzed me. I wish I could change what happened, and erase what I did. It was the most painful thing I've ever done, and I hate myself for hurting you like that, and for ruining how you feel about me. The thought of you hating me, even wishing you'd never met me, makes me die a little. You were such a big part of my life, and I wish I could get it back.

But at least now you're in control. Must feel nice. Jeg tør ikke kontakte dig. Jeg er bange for, at gøre det værre, selvom jeg ikke tror, det kan blive værre. It probably wouldn't make you think differently of me, anyway.

Wouldn't it feel "right", if it was meant to end like this, at this time? It doesn't feel right to me.
"You don't know what you've got, 'til you're missing it a lot."

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are.
I had to find you, tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh, and I rush to the start.
Runnin' in circles, Chasin' tails
Comin' back as we are.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.
Accept it, don't let it
Turn the screw
Accept it, and let it
Scream back at you.

No comments: