Pages

19 August, 2010

Ha.

So many things to be said, but my awesome, drunk mind doesn't want me to.

First of all, I'm obsessed with Fallulah, at the moment. She's so talented. So, I'll start with a song that really makes sense to me, right now. It's already helped me a bit. Even though it hasn't got anything to do with the rest of this blog post, it's the way I feel, whenever I still think about you.



I've had quite a great day, and my new class is awesome. I'm so happy it worked out, and I get to be in the same class as best friend, and a lot of other cool people. This will definitely help me forget about her, and put my sorrow behind me. Yay. Although I'm still drunk from the day - had quite a lot of beer - I feel optimistic. I still have all the downsides, they're not gonna go away anytime soon.

I hope I don't see you two at Pride, I really don't need that. Unhealthy thoughts would just take over my mind, and I won't let you two get in the way of my happiness. I'm not strong enough to let you disappear out of my life, yet. I did what I could to get you back, and now I'll start to get better. As for you, you've never really been there for me, and a few people agree with me, that you don't deserve our forgiveness. You don't even feel like you need to be forgiven. Great friend. You're so easy to read, honey. Every word and every sentence from your mouth is selfish. I know you can't see it, but we sure can. How about Trine? her angst, and disease? You probably don't know this, 'cause you never took the time to care, but depression also runs in my family. Wow, yeah, poor you, you're sick. We've been "sick" for quite some time now, with no helpful words from you. I can only speak for myself, but I'm definitely through listening to your problems. I have enough on my plate right now, and I'd prefer to spend my time on the friends that actually give me something back.

One other thing, though. I have no idea what to wear to Pride, or to the party at my school tomorrow. But me and Trine are gonna bathe in body glitter, for Pride. So, be sure to look for the two most glowing people! Ha.

I decided to hang out with Andreas today, spontaneously. It was actually a great "start". I think we understand each other more than we even know. Søde dreng.

No comments: