Pages

29 September, 2010

It's a good life, after all

At the beginning of our breakup, I felt like Alice, without the cardboard cutout of you and all the pills, that is. you were sort of the only thing I could think about, and even when I was alseep, you haunted my dreams. Sadly, you still do. That just shows what a huge impact you had on me, and I guess that's not a bad thing, in the end. It just shows me I wasn't lying, when I told you I loved you. Now I'm in a different state. Can't really explain which one it is, but I feel like I'm slowly learning to let go and let myself be happier again. Actually, also healthier. I don't feel the same need to be close to anyone, anymore. And I'm constantly working on myself, my therapist has already made me see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'll be forever grateful for that. I'm happy to feel some kind of progress, at last.

I've made a few new friends, the last couple of weeks, which is awesome. My class is awesome*, too. They had a party, last weekend, and everyone got pretty drunk and danced around to great music. I'm so thankful for the fact that they love partying and drinking, as much as me and best friend does. Amazing people can definitely get my mood up, especially best friend, Joy and Sabine are having a great impact on my life, at the time. They make it worth living. Also extremely happy about the fact that I'm going to get drunk and party with Lili, Janne and Tobias, this weekend, and hopefully we're going to CC's birthday party, this saturday. Should be a great weekend!
* I've gotta stop using the word "awesome" this much! I'm killing it. :'D

I've sort of buried myself in music, the last couple of days. I fell in love with Circa Survive, once again, and also found the awesome band Neon Trees, the ones I mentioned in my last blog post. They're great! Also, Co&ca's newest album, Year of the Black Rainbow has been played a lot by me, lately. I particularly love "Far"!

(Not the greatest version, just thought I'd share it with you anyway! My speakers are loving the bass in this song.)

2 comments:

Trine said...

I love you honey! Du er AWESOME (man kan ikke bruge det ord for meget!) og kommet så langt. Smukke, dejlige pige <3

Cristina said...

Jeg er så glad for, at du har fået det bedre, og at du føler dig mere 'independent' nu :) <3