Pages

25 September, 2010

I live for the weekends ♥

Me and best friend went to a party last night at one of our classmate's house. The night was great, and I don't think I could wish for a better class, than the one we have. Everyone's just sweet and awesome, and most important of all, they love partying and drinking, just like we do! Woo. x)

Me and Nicklas bonded a lot over music, he likes Anberlin too, and I've been a fan of them for years. So we decided to sing a duet to A Day Late. It probably sounded amazing! Haha. Everyone got extremely drunk, and after the clock had passed midnight, we sang a birthday song for Ida, she turned 19 today. All in all, a successful night, in the company of sweet people. Hopefully tonight's gonna be at least as awesome, I'm going to CC with best friend and Sabine, first time since my accident, which happened at CC. Should be interesting! Cheers, peeps. 

No comments: