Pages

06 September, 2010

You could be happy

Maybe we can help each other let go of the past, and move on to a brighter future. I think we could. We could be healthy for each other. Maybe two broken hearts could heal when they're put together. We both know we don't deserve more sadness, I enjoy your company, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again. You're a great girl, and I'll always be here to show you and remind you of that.

I dag fik jeg svar fra de to terapeuter, jeg skrev til i går. Jeg har svaret den ene af dem, da hun tiltaler mig mest. Nu glæder jeg mig bare til, at bestille en tid og se om hun er den rigtig terapeut for mig. Det var et stort skridt at tage og jeg er glad for, at jeg endelig tog det. Welcome back, smile. Please stay, this time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're fantastic <3