Pages

20 September, 2010

I'll keep singing my heart out

I'm ecstatic! Best friend (who, btw. has a blog, too!) just reminded me of this awesome band, haven't listened to them for about.. A year, I think! Just checked out their new album, and I'm in love. Sadly, they're not that famous, so my favourite songs aren't on YouTube. Except for this one!



I've got a big heart in my jacket, I'm told
But I'm like a time bomb, and it's getting old
Well, this is not what I wanted this time
So run fast, but you'll never reach that line
And I will pretend that I am fine, but let's not.


Side note: What keeps me going, is knowing that you're out there somewhere, hopefully coping better with this than me. Even though you'll never be mine again, I still want you to be happy. More than anything, I wish I could be the reason for your happiness, but if that's not how it's supposed to end, I wish you all the best. Maybe someday our roads will cross again.
If I'm ever that lucky.

1 comment:

Trine said...

Ja, de var også røget i min glemmekasse! *sad face*