Pages

11 September, 2010

Weekends are what I live for

Me and best friend decided to join a few people from our class last night, for drinks. Well, we ended up drinking way too many shots, because they tasted so good. But at least we had an awesome night! My back is extremely sore, from sleeping in a one-person bed with best friend, though. Oh well, I guess I'll dance the pain away, tonight! I'm going to CC with my girls from Camp Unicorn, can't wait. ♥ We're addicted to Club Cristopher!

Roskilde Festival 2010. Such good times. : D


I'm starting therapy on tuesday, meeting my therapist for the first time. God, I hope she's the right therapist for me. I really need to spill my heart, and start working on getting better. I'm sick of being stuck in the past, with all the thoughts of how things could've turned out if she still wanted me. I'm sick of getting myself down, time after time. No more, I say!

1 comment:

Trine said...

Omg, jeg blev lige fyldt af glæde på grund af det billede!