Pages

05 October, 2010

Back to reality? No thanks!

Time for a new post, after a long weekend of awesomeness. - I decided not to go on an awesome-rehab, life's too short! So, I spent my weekend getting way too drunk with some of my favourite people, and I loved every minute of it. Friday was spent drinking with a few classmates at my school, and afterwards I took the train to Haslev, to join Janne and Lili for some more (cheap!) drinking. Hadn't seen Lili in a few weeks, so it was great seeing her again, my sweet, asian friend. We slept at Janne's place, and woke up at about 11 AM, because Lili had to go to a birthday party, which we drove her to. The rest of the saturday afternoon was spent watching Janne make sushi for her friend, and getting mentally ready for a wild night at CC, later on. We drove to my place at about 8 PM, to warm up and make ourselves look a bit more sober. At about 9:30 PM we drove to Copenhagen, walked for about a year, to CC, where best friend and Camilla were waiting for us, at "our" table. After about 10 minutes, me and Janne had already taken 3 tequila shots and I drank 2 glasses of whiskey and coke. Great way to start the evening! Well, that wasn't enough, so we took about a dozen more tequila shots, the rest of the night and ended up quite - well, very - shitfaced. Everyone did! Sabine joined us around midnight, and we spent the rest of the night having one, big lesbian orgy. <- Almost a true story! Haha. I had a blast. Me and Janne decided that we weren't ready for school, today/monday, so we took a day off, at Janne's place, watching creepy movies, eating our own weight in junk food and having a lot of fun. I think I could get used to staying home from school, chilling with her! Insanity connection, ftw. Well, that's about what I spent my weekend and monday doing, not that I think anyone's really gonna read all of this! Haha.

Maybe a few pictures from this saturday would make this long, boring post a bit more entertaining. Enjoy!


Cheers, mates!

No comments: