Pages

06 October, 2010

Responsibility, where art thou?

Right, so.. I've sort of forgotten to take responsibility for my life, the last few days. And even though it's been fun and I've enjoyed it, I should probably get some structure back in my life, before I end a complete, emotional wreck. Tomorrow's a good day to start, since we're starting on a school project, which is gonna be the most boring thing, ever.

Well, yesterday me and a few classmates decided that we should go to the local bar and get drunk, because we had 1,5 hours to kill, before our english class. After drinking about 3 pints each and making, like, the best english translation, our time was up. Unfortunately, the class got cancelled at the last minute, so we didn't even get to enjoy our drunkness in school. That might've been a good thing, haha. Instead, we decided to go home to one of the boys from my class and drink a few more beers, before we went to the demonstration in Copenhagen. (We were demonstrating against the government's plans about cutting students' money, which would make it impossible for anyone to survive without a full-time job while also going to school. And that's tough!) Well, there were a hell of a lot of people who showed up, so that was great! Hope it made a difference. Mostly we just hung out with Sabine, me and best friend, while drinking some more. After showing our support at the demo (even though we were shitfaced at the time!) we decided to go home to Sabine, to eat and have fun. But best friend was extremely tired, and I felt like being spontaneous, like always. So I decided to take the train to Haslev, to sleep at Janne's place. By that time, I'd been drunk for about 12 hours, so it's quite a miracle that I made it, and that I wasn't even sleepy or nauseous. Awesome! All in all, a fine day and night, filled with spontaneity, great people and beer. I should probably find an AA meeting in the nearest future. Joking, haha. And now, once again, I'll try to find my way back to reality. Wish me luck!

Also, there's this awesome band, Biffy Clyro, who are playing in Vega, Cph, oct. 15th. I'm kinda bummed about the fact that I have no idea who'll go with me. Don't really know that many people who like 'em. (shame on them!) Hoping it works out, I really want to see them again.

1 comment:

Adult Toys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.