Pages

18 October, 2010

New perspective

Wow, seems like I haven't blogged in ages. That's a bad thing! Guess I just haven't had the energy. Well, it probably doesn't matter that much, since I mostly blog for myself. People aren't missing out on anything, just because they haven't heard about my life in a few days. Haha.

Well, a few things have happened. Both good and bad. But mostly good, since I'm gonna see it as a positive turning point.

I've decided not to lock myself up. I'm gonna try to look at my life in a positive way, instead of focusing on all the bad, like I always do. That won't get me anywhere. And instead of fearing my next therapy session, I'm gonna embrace it. I have to. If I don't, it won't make a difference. I get these wake up calls all the time. The bad thing is that I tend to fall back into my hole of self-loathing after a while, and then I'm back at square one. I'm gonna try and do it different, this time. Hopefully it'll work. And hopefully I'll get something good out of this holiday, instead of staying alone in my room all week. I should try and make plans with people. Sad thing is that two of the sweetest girls are not home to hang out with me. Best friend is, though. And I think we both need to get out more. Yup. That's my plan.

I should also think about getting some exercise. It's not just a lie that parents tell you, when they say that it's both healthy for your physical and mental health to exercise. It is. I always feel better when I've been outside, even if it's just for a little while. So that's what I'll do.

All in all, nothing interesting to tell, just a bit of optimism in my life, I guess. And I'm counting the days 'til that sweet girl comes home. I miss her.

I should probably end all of my rambling with an upbeat and happy song! Makes me wanna drink and have fun.

No comments: