Pages

27 October, 2010

Rambling, followed by music

When I look back on the last few months, a lot has happened and changed in my life. It sort of makes me anxious, but at the same time, even though I can't quite figure out how I'm feeling right now, I still feel like I've come far. I spent - what seemed to me - a long time beating myself up over me and my ex girlfriend's break up, and as soon as I decided that life was too short for that, new people started entering my life. I met Joy, this sweet, sweet girl, who helped me a lot, in so little time. I guess you could say we were both healthy and not healthy for each other, but I'm glad it all worked out for the best, in the end. She's happy with her girlfriend now, and I wish her all the best, 'cause she's still a dear friend to me, even though we don't talk that much, atm. But what's even more surprising, is how fast I started letting go of my ex girlfriend, sort of "over night". I went from hating myself and begging her to take me back, to now feeling like it's a closed chapter in my life. A chapter that I'll always learn something from, but not a chapter that I need in my future. Then something strange happened. I met Janne. And I started out thinking "wow, this girl's a lot like me, in the strangest ways", and she's already a big part of my weeks and thoughts. She's really growing on me.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. It really is strange how the greatest and sweetest people walk into your life, when you least expect it. I can't complain, really.

Just felt like getting that out. Yup. That felt good. ^^

Anyway, since this post has been nothing more than random rambling for no one to enjoy, I figured I'd end it with three songs I'm quite addicted to, atm. Hope that helps this post become a little more exciting! Haha. I'd forgotten all about Mae, until a few days ago, when I decided to find some of my old, old music and listen to it. Some of their new music is quite amazing. Well, almost every song they've made is!

2 comments:

LΛURΛ. said...

Haha, well, thanks for the link, but I'm not looking to get my ex back, that's all in the past. (:

Cristina said...

Det er så meget en copy-paste reklame, det der :D Haha, lame!