Pages

22 October, 2010

There's the strangest excitement today

Seems like I keep forgetting to blog. I guess I just feel like I'll repeat myself too much, seeing as nothing much has happened, other than a few drunk nights out, with great people, and the fact that I still miss Janne like hell. Luckily, she's on her way home now, and I'm hoping to see her this sunday. Fingers crossed! What would be even greater, was if she was able to come with us to CC, tomorrow. I shouldn't go, considering how broke I am, atm. but I miss CC a lot! Extreme addiction, ftw.

Also, I ordered this awesome t-shirt, a few days ago, to support FCKH8.
It's beautiful and I can't wait to wear it! Buy one, people.


Anyway, nothing new to tell, but I've started listening to a lot of my old music, and I didn't realize how much I've missed the magical feeling AvA's songs give me. They're quite wonderful!


Oh god, I feel like I'm in for it now
And how this kiss will be one, roughly vague.
I swear I'll melt if you touch me at all,
But then I'll ask you to do it again and again.

No comments: