Pages

27 October, 2010

Visions of pills that put you in a loving trance

I've spent most of my night editing pictures and listening to Mae. My inner perfectionist got the best of me, seeing how I spent this much time editing, and now I feel like I haven't spent the night doing anything at all. And that's sort of left me with this empty feeling, somewhere in my stomach. Perhaps it'll go away once I've posted these photos and started getting mentally ready for school, tomorrow. I'd much rather be in Haslev to cheer her up. Oh well, hopefully I'll get the chance soon. ^^, So, as I just said, I thought I'd share a few of the photos I took today, when I fooled around with the whiskey Janne bought me, and my mother's pills, that I just think are too cute. They're nothing special, but here they are;


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The thing is, that to most people this probably seems like I'm - well, we're - just in a hurry to move on and get over the ghosts of our past, but I truly don't think that's what we're doing. I don't need a rebound, and I wasn't looking for anything when she walked into my life. It's like they say, you shouldn't throw away the possibility of happiness. And I'm sure as hell not gonna do that, just because it somehow seems like I'm just moving onto the next girl. That's not what i'm doing. I can still work on myself, work on being strong and independent, while I have this sweet girl to feed me happiness. So why shouldn't I? The truth is, we're probably more alike than we've yet to know. And that doesn't have to be a bad thing. I don't think it will be.

No comments: