Pages

25 July, 2010

Heart skipped a beat.

Jeg havde egentlig tænkt mig, at skrive et langt indlæg om Millacas 18-års i går, men lige nu kan jeg ikke rigtig se the point of it. Nu vil jeg høre en helvedes masse Brand New, og glæde mig til et pusterum fra det hele, når mig og best friend tager på camping, mandag morgen.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief
But I've had some time, O Lord, to hone my lying technique
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust
But I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up.

I know you're coming for the people like me
But we've all got wood and nails
And we turn out hate in factories
We've all got wood and nails
And we sleep inside of this machine.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Kunne bedre lide dig i forrige indlæg - bring back the happy sister :$

LΛURΛ. said...

Forhåbentlig kommer hun tilbage, efter et par dages camping og badeland. She'll see you soon. <3