Pages

06 November, 2011

YouTube talent at its best!

I'm sorry for never writing any new posts, but I feel like my blog has been on the verge of dying for the past year. I'm scared to post anything about my own, pathetic life, at the risk of boring you guys to death. So, instead, I got the idea of sharing some good ol' YouTube talent. Hope you like it!

********************************************

Laura Broad

I stumbled upon this talented woman, while randomly looking through covers on YouTube, and fell in love with her amazing voice. I'm glad I didn't judge her on her looks, 'cause to me she just looks like another pop star, which normally wouldn't interest me. But I couldn't deny her talent. She's made a lot of great covers, her own songs are good too, but I thought I'd choose the few that really blew me away. Enjoy!

My Immortal (Evanescence Cover)



-------------------

Already Gone (Kelly Clarkson Cover)



-------------------

Someone Like You (Adele Cover)




_______________________________________________



Meghan Tonjes

This woman really moved me, the more songs I heard her cover, and also a few of her own, amazing songs. She's incredibly talented, and I love how soothing her voice is. You can truly hear that she's confident and believes in herself. She was one of the many lucky YouTubers to actually go on Ellen, which I truly envy her for. She played a mashup of Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me and Bruno Mars - Grenade. It's a fun mix, and she did it beautifully. That's Why I felt like I had to share her with you.


When You Say Nothing At All (Allison Krauss Cover)



-------------------

Nineteen (Tegan and Sara Cover)



-------------------

Sober (Pink Cover)



-------------------

Break Even (The Script Cover)



-------------------

Pumped Up Kicks (Foster the People Cover)




_______________________________________________



Lastly, but not least, I found this cool dude, while obsessing over some beautiful covers of Adele songs. He blew me away.

J Rice - Someone Like You



-------------------

Without You (David Guetta & Usher Cover)
The original song annoys me, but this guy made it sound good. Kudos for that!

No comments: